Flowers!!!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Positive Confessions~Based on the Word of God!

I confess that...

" I am the body of Christ and satan has no power over me. For I overcome evil with good."

(Rom.12:21 & 1Cor.12:27)

"I am of God and have overcome him (satan). For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world."
(1Jn.4:4)

"I am far from oppression and fear does not come near me.”
(Isa.54:14)


"Jesus is Lord over my spirit, my soul, and my body.”
(Phil.2:9-11)

"No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling, for You have given Your angels charge over me and they keep me in all of my ways."
(Psa.91:10-11)

"I fear not, for God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind.”
(2Tim.1:7)

"I will fear no evil for You are with me, Lord; Your Word and Your Spirit comfort me."
(Ps.1:3-5)

"In my pathway is life & there is no death."
(Prov.12:28)

"Lord, You have delivered me from the evils of this world for it is God's will."
(Gal. 1:4)

"My body is for the Lord and the Lord is for my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, bought with the precious blood of Jesus. Therefore I honor God in my body.”
(1Cor.6:13,19-20)

"Whatsoever I do, I shall prosper in, for I am like a tree by rivers of water."
(Ps. 1:3-5)