Flowers!!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Prayer of Salvation

To Be Born Again


“I confess with my mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, THEREFORE I AM SAVED.” “If any man be in Christ he is a new creature. Old things have passed away and behold all things have become new.” I am in Christ. I am a NEW CREATURE! Old things have passed away and all things have become new. I am in Christ! I am in Christ. I am a NEW CREATURE! Old things have passed away and all things have become new.

I have a new Father in heaven! I have new life everlasting life! I have new citizenship, which is heaven! I have a new sphere. “I have been delivered out of the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of His dear son! I am accepted in the BELOVED! My name is written in the Lamb’s book of Life!” In Jesus Name, Amen”


Welcome to the family!