Flowers!!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Spiritual Warfare Prayers!!!

We know that the enemy uses people, things, circumstances, and situations to try and come against us and all that concerns us especially when we are fulfilling the call of God on our lives. The greatest attacks comes to us when spiritual fruitfulness is taking place in our lives. The enemy longs to destroy the plans and purposes of God because he knows that when we are walking in our divine destiny we defeat his plan. So join me as I continue to slay the enemy with my God given authority by praying these powerful spiritual warfare prayers. In order to defeat satan and his cohorts we must identify the enemy that we are up against! Remember, weapons WILL be formed BUT they shall not prosper! Now, let's put our foot on the devil's neck! Hallelujah....


You  Amorite spirit, I bind you and your power from operating against me and causing me to slander or to entice me to babble and rebel and talk about other people, in Jesus' name. You will cease and desist from sowing thoughts of discord and division into my mind. You will not bring condemnation to paralyze me in Jesus' name. I am free from your slander, from your babbling and talking and rebelling and bitterness and division and sowing discord, in Jesus' name.

You Hitite spirit, I take authority over you in the name of Jesus. You will not bring deception or wickedness to me any longer. As a villager or deceitful friend, you will no longer disguise yourself as someone ordinary. You will not seduce me to part with my money or some get rich quick scheme or some wrong deal. I command you to cease your activity in my life, in Jesus' name and I claim back every dollar that I have spent or invested in schemes and wrong deals, in Jesus name!

You Jebusite spirit, according to Matthew 11:28-30, I take authority over you. You spirit of heaviness, you will not operate against me any longer. You will no longer tread me under your feet or attack my emotions with negativity. You will not attempt to sap my confidence or my strength any longer. I command you to cease and desist from instigating the feeling of resignation or quitting in my life, in Jesus name. Your powers are broken now, in the name of Jesus.

You Perizzite spirit, according to John 10:10, the thief cometh not but for to kill, to steal, and destroy. It says if I find a thief, he shall restore to me sevenfold. You have been found! You will no longer cause me to dwell in an un-walled city. You will no longer steal or dispossess from me what I have built up in Jesus' name. So I take back (with violent force-which is my faith in the word of God) everything you have stolen in the name of Jesus and I declare that I am prospering and everything in the Book belongs to me!

I prohibit satanic manifestations and I speak that divine "abortive" measures and "miscarriages" occur in satanic wombs and incubators. Everything that satan is trying to birth, I command a miscarriage.

Now Father, you have given me a great work to accomplish. I war for the releasing of finances and all resources that belong to me. Everything prepared for me before the foundation of the world, that pertains to my life, my ministry, my calling and godliness, comes to me now. I shall not/will not accept substitutes. I call in the resources necessary for me to fulfill God's original plan for my life and I command that it comes to me without delay, in the name of Jesus!