Flowers!!!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Prayer For All Marriages !!!!

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus I pray for all troubled marriages around the world. I bind the strong man in every husband/wife that has ventured outside of his/her marriage relationship, in every husband/wife who has not reverenced one another through Godly submission, in every husband/wife who has not yet received You as their personal Lord and Savior and I loose the blessing of God upon their lives. Lord, your word says that a three fold cord is not easily broken and Lord I thank you that you are in the midst of them right now. I commission the hand of God to get involved in every aspect of their marriage relationship and begin to turn things around for them right now in the name of Jesus. Whether it be financial lack in their lives, lack of joy or intimacy in their relationship, a spirit of separation or divorce...Lord, we ask that you will grant them Supernatural assistance to turn their situation around like only You can. I thank You for healing all hurt, restoring trust, renewing compassion in their lives today. I thankYou for saving that husband or wife by releasing your ministering angels to cross their path with a word from You Lord. Help them to walk in love and forgiveness for we know that this is the key to any breakthrough we wish to see in our lives. Whatever the need be in their marriage relationship we trust that You will fulfill. In the mighty name of Jesus I release all of these troubled marriages to You today and I rejoice on behalf of those that are reading this prayer and have received this blessing for themselves. Thank you Lord in advance for what You are getting ready to do on their behalf! In Jesus name we pray and all that agree say Amen!



Make this confession daily:



Lord, I thank you that I have a marriage made in Heaven. My wife reverences and esteems me through Godly submission according to the word of God! My husband loves me as Christ loves the church and gave Himself for it and he is satisfied with the wife of his youth! I thank you Lord for the victory!