Flowers!!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Special Prayer for Maia Campbell !!!!

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, I come before you on behalf of Maia Campbell. Lord, I bind up the strong man and I spoil the goods of his household. I come against all satanic and demonic force and rulers of darkness in the name of Jesus. For I know that this battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities and the rulers of darkness. I command the spirit of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, drugs, prostitution, and any other demonic force to be disintegrated now by your blood! I command them to loose their hold and set her free NOW! Lord, free her mind like only You can by the washing of Your word and the blood from Your sacrifice. Heal her mind, body, and soul and make her a new creation in You! Lord of the harvest, cause laborers to flood her pathway so that whenever and wherever she goes she will be bombarded by You! Lord, I ask that You would cleanse her of all unrighteousness and make her whiter than snow. Restore her reputation and use her for Your glory oh God! Give her beauty for ashes and let her not be ashamed. Deliver her now in the name of Jesus and set her free from the chains that bind. Lord, show her Your glory and surround her with people who will continue to intercede, encourage, and minister to her. Oh God, I cry out on her behalf and I ask that you will cause all roads traveled by her to be brought nigh unto You! Thank You Lord for her deliverance, breakthrough, and her salvation. In the mighty name of Jesus I command it to be so now, In Jesus Name...Amen!