Flowers!!!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Marriage Series: Call Him What You Want Him To Be!

Confessions for the Wife (to create the husband she desires)

1. My husband is the undisputed head of our household and he leads us in godliness and with temperance (Ephesians 5:23; 1 Peter 5:6)

2. I love, honor and respect him, and speak well of my husband to others. I also speak kindly to him for his edification (Proverbs 31:26)

3. My husband is faithful and true to me. He has no need to go else where, because I provide everything he needs and desires (Proverbs 5:18-19)

4. I was created to be a suitable helpmate for my husband. Everything he needs is in me. He lacks no good thing (Proverbs 31:12)

5. My husband's life is redeemed from distruction and no weapon formed against him prospers (Isaiah 54:17)

6. He is a mighty man of valor and protects, provides and leads our family in the perfect will of God for our lives (Judges 6:12)

7. God perfects those things that concern him (Psalm 138:8)

8. My husband handles money wisely. He is careful to pay tithes and offerings and give firstfruits (Malachi 3:8-11; Romans 11:16) Because of this, the windows of heaven remain open over our lives.

9. Because my husband is obedient to the Word of God, he shall live long and prosper all the days of his life (Proverbs 3:1-2)

10. My husband provides abundantly for our family as a result of God providing abundantly for him (1 Timothy 5:8)

11. My words have creative ability (Proverbs 18:21), and in the name of Jesus I have what I say. I release most holy faith to bring these things to pass in my life. God, Your Word says, "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so..." (Psalm 107:2). I have been redeemed by faith in the blood of Jesus. Therefore I declare these things to be so now, and I receive them in Jesus' name. Amen.


Ladies, you may not see these qualities in your husband right now, but  the word of God produces great results if you stick with it long enough. Don't be discouraged when you don't see results overnight because the word of God is seed that must first take root in the soil of your heart. It will then produce a life force that will produce results once spoken! Keep the faith and keep your mouth tuned to the confession not the reality. Always remember that the truth of God's word can change any fact! Be blessed and empowered!