Flowers!!!!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Marriage Series: What Every Husband Longs to Hear From His Wife

Hi Ladies,

Now that we know which words should never be spoken as it relates to our husbands we can shift our focus on the "words our husband's long to hear". There are 25 of them as well. Let's take a look.

As a wife, I vow to speak these words to my husband as often as I should for his edification:

  1. I've been thinking about you all day
  2. What can I do for you today
  3. How can I pray for you today
  4. The best part of my day is when you come home
  5. You are one of God's most precious gifts to me
  6. Thank you
  7. I'm sorry
  8. You are so wonderful
  9. You look so handsome today
  10. You make my day brighter
  11. I don't feel complete without you
  12. You are my best friend
  13. I love spending time with you
  14. Thank you for taking such good care of me
  15. You are my night in shining armor
  16. I will always love you
  17. I trust your decisions
  18. I can always count on you
  19. What would you like to do
  20. I prize every moment we're together
  21. I see God's fingerprints all over you
  22. You are such an inspiration to so many people
  23. You are such a wonderful Father
  24. You could give classes on how to be a great husband
  25. I believe in you
Wow, what a difference a kind word makes. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside as I typed. Just imagine how your husband would feel and the difference it would make if you spoke this way all the time. He would be more like the man you desired than the one you despised! Join me tomorrow for some more helpful insight on how to be the wife that God created!

My Confession of Faith:

Lord I thank You for making me the wife that You created me to be. I am a virtuous woman of God who handles her household with wisdom and her husband with the utmost respect. I speak kindly to him for his edification and it is my prayer to do him good all the days of his life. Thank you Lord for helping me even when it seems hard! In Jesus name, Amen!